Ashley & Christopher Beahm

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

INSANITY!

Well, As of December 30th my BFF Katie G. started the Insanity workout! Let's just say it's called insanity for a reason. I am really enjoying it though and I am actually sticking with it. Most morning I have worked out at 5:30 am, BUT there have been some mornings that sleep has been GREAT :) and I have worked out in the afternoon.

Thursday is our first Fit Test. The last time we did the Fit Test was 2 weeks ago on the 30th. I really almost puked in Katie's Living Room...thank goodness she reminded the bathroom was only a few steps away. I made it through it though!

We also took picture, but those will never be shared unless there are some pretty amazing results after 63 days of this Insanity!

13 Days down...50 to go! I can do anything for 50 days...right?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home